Provisional Practice and Calendar 2018 & Winter Test Dates
|Nov 18th 2017||Open Practice|
|Dec 23rd 2017||Open Practice|
|Dec 30th 2017||Open Practice|
|Jan 20th||Open Practice|
|Jan 27th||Open Practice|
|Feb 17th||Feb 24th / 25th||F100 (TBC)||Round 1|
|Mar 17th||Mar 24th / 25th||FP4/FP4K||Round 2|
|Apr 21st||Apr 28th / 29th||NKRA||Round 3|
|May 19th||May 26th / 27th||To be announced||Round 4|
|Jun 16th||Jun 23rd / 24th||NKRA||Round 5|
|Jul 21st||Jul 28th / 29th||FP4/FP4K||Round 6|
|Aug 18th||Aug 25th / 26th||To be announced||SW CHamps 18|
|Sep 22nd||Sep 29th / 30th||2 CKC||Round 7|
|Oct 20th||Oct 27th / 28th||2 CKC||Round 8|
|Dec 22nd||Open Practice|
|Dec 29th||Open Practice|
To celebrate 50 years of continuous racing at the former RAF airfield, Dunkeswell Kart Racing Club is pleased to announce that one lucky Driver member will win an unused OTK Rolling Chassis at the 2017 Awards Ball. To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize all you have to do is be a fully paid up driver club member and race! Each time you enter, and race, you will earn an entry into the draw. Any and any members who compete in all 8 championship rounds will receive a bonus ticket giving you 9 chances of winning this awesome prize. T's & C'c apply.
Terms and conditions:
1. All entrants to the draw must be fully paid up driver members of the 2017 Dunkeswell Kart Club Championship.
2. Each entrant will receive one entry to the draw for each round they race (not including the SW Championships)
3. Entrants will be eligible to receive entries for the draw from race following full membership payment. the month they join the club.
4. Entrants who race all 8 Championship rounds (subject to qualifying criteria) will receive a bonus entry to the draw, up to a maximum of 9.
5. The prize chassis will be a new unused OTK brand, make and model subject to availability but will be no older than a 2016 model.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. Once awarded the winner is free to do what they wish with the chassis. not restricted from selling the chassis if they so wish.
8. The draw will take place at the Dunkeswell 2017 Awards Ball with the winning ticket picked out at random by a third party not linked to the competition.
9. All club members, including committee members will be eligible to take place in the draw subject to meeting the above criteria.
10. All tickets will be available after the draw for inspection to avoid any discrepancies.
Official Club Clothing available now from Race Control. T Shirts, Polo's, Hoodies, Soft Shell Jackets, Snapback and Baseball caps in all sizes. Pop in and speak to Mel.
Live Streaming across all 4 camera's can be accessed via: http://dunkeswellkartclub.co.uk/live-webcam.html
Please note that the closing date for entries is midnight on the Monday prior to the race meeting. The reason for this is that the club needs to arrange ambulance and marshall cover based on the number of entrants as well as ensuring there are the required amount of trophies. Due to the high number of late entries being received, it is making the race meeting difficult to administer and therefore any entry received AFTER the deadline will incur a £10 administration surcharge - There will no exceptions made for this. Please help us by getting your entry in in a timely manner.Please note that the club has a limited number of Transponders for emergency use. The Blue Book clearly states that it is the competitors responsibility to have a transponder for racing purposes.
Facebook page – “Dunkeswell kartracingclub” is a good way of keeping up to date so send a friend request!
Twitter Feed - Join us @dunkeswellkartc to keep up to speed!
Finished for the day and feeling hungry? The Aviator is offering all club members a £1.00 discount on all main meals on production of a valid club membership card and the Viceroy are again offering their 10% discount on all takeaway orders over £10 with free delivery to the circuit. As always, Tracey's Snacks are trackside to keep you in Tea/coffee and bacon baps during the day.